1. Propagation of shock waves in Earth's Atmosphere, Ind. J. Phys, 43, (1969) P.519.
2. Propagation of oblique shock waves in the Troposphere, ibid, (1970),, P.544.
3. Shock waves in the rotating atmosphere, ibid, 46, (1972) P.138
4. Spherical shock waves in; water, ibid, 48 (1972) P.547.
5. A note on the propagation of shock waves in the exponentially decreasing atmosphere, Maths, student, 39 (1971) P.161.
6. A note on the propagation of shock waves in the non-homogenous media, ibid, 39 (1971) P.314.
7. Shock waves in air, Symp. on Nonlinear Ballistics, Pune (1975) P.547.
8. Modification of energy hypothesis for the case of explosive charge, Ind. J.Pure. Appl. Maths, 7 (1976) P.147.
9. A note on the Spherical shock waves in water, ibid. 7 (1976) P.983 .
10. A note on explosive shocks in homogeneous water, ibid. 7(1976) P.1405.
11. Converging detonation waves., J. Ind. Maths, Soc., 42 (1978) P.381.
12. Attenuation of Plane shock waves in solids, Symps. on Large Deformation, (1979) P.556, IIT, Delhi.
13. Converging Shock waves with heat addition, Proc. Ind. Nat. Sci. Acad, 47A (1981) P.435.
14. Propagation of spherical shock waves in water., Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci., 'C', 3, Part 3, (1980) P.169.
15. Converging shock waves in Metals, Pramana, 18 (1982) P.331.
16. On under water explosion, A comparative study, Def. Sci. J., 32 (1982).
17. Unsteady flow behind weak shock waves in water, proc. 27th Cong. Ind. Soc. Theoret. Appl. Mech Dec 27-30, 1982, p35-42, Jadavpur,Calcutta.
18. Folding Detonation Waves, Defence Science Journal, 33 (1983).
19. Propagation of detonation waves in reactive mediamusing real gas model,Symp. on Terminal Ballistics, Pune, (1981) P.103-105.
20. On under water explosion, Defence Science Journal. 32(1982) P.88-102.
21. Effect of Thermal pressure in Converging Detonation waves, Pramana ,.24, No.3, March 1985, PP.527-535.
22. Theoretical Evaluation of heat of Explosion of aluminised and Non-aluminised explosives, Proc. Workshop on Warhead Technology TBRL, Chandigarh, (1983) P.89-93.
23. Comparative evaluationof under watershock parameters of aluminised and non aluminised charge., ibid. P.336 - 340.
24. Study of aluminised explosives by under water explosion techniques, First Nat. Symp. on Warhead Technology, TBRL, March 3-4 (83) P.325-335.
25. Interaction of explosive shocks with deep sea targets(Joint with BS Murthy): Seminar on Anti-submarine warfare 15-16 Feb 1985, P.81
26. Effect of secondary pressure pulses on targets submerged in water, Seminar on shock dynamics of weapon systems, Plate-forms and structures, 22-23 Aug 86, P.II - 3.
27. A Theoretical approach for design of a water tank for under water explosion studies, ibid, II\-4.
28. Generation of high pressure and temperature by converging detonation waves, Def Sci.J., 37, 3, Jul 87, p.383.
29. Flow behind weak and strong shock waves in water, Ind. J. Pure. Appl. Math., 20, 2 Feb 89, 194-203.
30. Simulation of pressure-space-time history of shock waves in water. Pramana J. Phys., 32, 1, Jan 89, 39-45.
31. A model for the determination of force level for MR aircraft for Indian Navy,DEFCAP-88, DRDO(CC), Bangalore.
32. Unsteady flow behind weak shock waves in water,(Joint with AMN Yogi) Math. Student, Vol.58, No.1, (1990), p.24-30.
33. Structure of Spherical blast waves in air, Fifth Nat. Symp. On Aerodynamics, 24-25 May 1990, IAT Pune.
34. Interaction of explosive shocks with airborne cylindrical targets of elliptical cross section, Def. Sci. J., 40, Jul 1990, p. 231-242.
35. Mathematical Model of damage to aircraft pannels subjected to blast loading, Def. Sci. J., 41, 3, July 1991,305-316.
36. A model for estimation of Aircraft Attrition from various Ground AirDefence Weaopons (Joint with Yuvraj Singh). Def. Sci. J., 41, 4 Oct 1991, p 417-33.
37. A Mathematical model for Damage to skin panels of composite material due to blast loading.(Joint with SK Singh). Def. Sci. J, (1993), p. 333-350.
38. A note on the new theory on shock dynamics (joint with SK Singh) .Def. Sci. J., 42, 2, pp.103-105,(April,1992).
39. Estimation of target damage due to sub-munitions type missile warheads using simulation model/ technique, (Joint with T Kunjachan and VS Sasi), Def. Sci. J, 47, No. 1, Jan 97, pp107-117 .
40. Fuel - Air Explosive: a review of Mathematical models.,(joint with SK Singh),Seminar on System Analysis for Defence", CASSA, 25-26 sept.,p. 247-54, (1997).
41. Calculation of firing angle to intercept a moving target, (joint with MS Ganagi), Seminar on System Analysis for Defence;, CASSA, 25-26 Sept., p. 167-78, (1997).
42. An approximate solution of two dimensional convex piston problem.,(joint with SK Singh), ZAMP, 50,(1999), 201-221.
43. Coverage of large targets with weapons of small CEP and lethal radius, Int. J. Management and systems, vol. 15, No. 1, Jan-April 1999.
44. Approximate closed form solution for projectile trajectory and its application to lead angle computations (joint with MS Ganagi), Def. Sci. J,49, July 1999,pp.179-186.
45. Study of phase change in materials under high pressure, J. Appl. Physics, 86, no. 9, 1st Nov 99, pp. 4881-4.
46. Generalised model for aircraft vulnerability by different weapon systems., Def. Sci. J.,50, No. 1, Jan2000. pp. 13-23.
47. An approximate solution for a spherical and cylindrical piston problem,Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci (Math. Sci.),110, No.1, Feb 2000, pp. 103-116
48. Extended Near-Field Modelling and droplet size distribution for Fuel-ir Explosive warhead.Def. Sci. J.,Vol 51, No. 3, July 2001, pp. 303-314.
49. Simulation of Parachute performance in FAE warhead (Joint with VS sasi): Nat. Symp. parachutes and lighter than air Technologies.,p.18-21,Jan,23-24 (1977).
50. Simulation of generation of high pressure and temperature in
metals under shock loading, Int. J. Res. 7 Comp. Sc.,p.7-10.,(2011).
1. The Earth & the Moon (Published by: The Punjab University Text Book Board,Chandigarh)
2. Biographies of Scientists. (Published by: Arya book Depot)
3. Vector Algebra (Published by Punjab University Text Book)
4. Modelling and Simulation , New Age Intern (P)Ltd, N. Delhi.
Review of the book Shock waves in Collisionless Plasma ; Ind. J. Phys., March 73 (By Tidman and Krall)